Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated March 21, 2016
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Fox, Swibel, Levin & Carroll, LLP (“us” or “we”) operates www.foxswibel.com (the “Site”), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions contained or referenced herein (collectively, the “Terms & Conditions”). By using the Site, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please exit this page and do not access or use the Site.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. If we make any changes, we will post the modified Terms & Conditions on the Site. Your use of the Site after we post modified Terms & Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.
- Definition. As used in these Terms & Conditions, “Content” means all text, graphics, photographs, sounds, music, videos, images, artwork, trademarks, logos, user and visual interfaces, applications, computer code and associated documentation found on or associated with the Site including but not limited to the design, structural arrangement and “look and feel” of the Content.
- Ownership. The Content is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights and laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, none of the Content may be copied, reproduced, sold, republished, transmitted, displayed, reposted, or otherwise distributed for public or commercial purposes. Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to grant to you or any other user any right, title, or interest in or to any of our or our licensors’ copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right.
- Changes to Content. We reserve the right to modify or delete all Content, as well as any aspect or feature of the Site.
Use of Site
- No Legal Advice. We provide the Site and Content for informational purposes only. You may not use nor construe any Content as legal advice.
- Restrictions. You may use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the generality of any other provisions of these Terms & Conditions, you may not:
- use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any manual process to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or the Content or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or the Content, or any systems or networks connected to the Site, by hacking, password “mining,” or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or the Content, or any system or network connected to the Site;
- use any device, software, or process to interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the proper working of the Site or the Content, or any systems or networks connected to the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site; or
- use the Site or the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
- Circulate 230 Disclosure. Pursuant to regulations governing practice before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax information or opinions found on or accessible through the Site are not intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION OR ERROR, VIRUSES OR OTHER DEFECT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR ANY OF OUR PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS or LICENSORS (our “AFFILIATES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE OR OUR AFFILIATES ARE ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from and against any demands, loss, liability, claims, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party due to, arising out of, or related to your violation of these Terms & Conditions.
In addition to exercising other remedies that may be available, we may, at any time, prohibit your access to the Site without prior notice to you for violating any of these Terms & Conditions or for any other reason in our reasonable discretion.
We may provide links to third-party websites. We do not recommend or endorse the content of any third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and we do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites, including, without limitation, your submission of content to such websites, is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such website.
Governing Law, International Use
These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in Cook County, Illinois, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
The Site is only available for individuals aged 18 years or older.
The Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersede all prior to contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. The Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and lawful assigns.
Any failure by use to enforce or exercise any provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
In any action to enforce these Terms & Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to attorneys’ fees and costs, in addition to such other damages as may be awarded.