Bankruptcy, Restructuring & Creditors' Rights
Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights
Fox Swibel’s Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights Group (the “Bankruptcy Group”) has extensive local and national experience representing clients in many bankruptcy and insolvency contexts. Our practice includes representing:
- Secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy cases in courts across the country
- Bankruptcy trustees in litigation and transactional matters
- Parties in preference and fraudulent transfer actions and in all other types of bankruptcy, foreclosure or insolvency-related litigation
- Lenders in out-of-court restructurings, foreclosure actions and UCC sales
- Debtors in a wide variety of financial restructurings, both inside and outside of bankruptcy
- Parties in all aspects of distressed asset transactions, including the purchase and sale of such assets in bankruptcy cases and in non-bankruptcy contexts
- Insurance companies in collection and claims-handling issues involving their financially-troubled insureds
Many of our clients are national and multinational companies involved in highly-sophisticated financial transactions. Our approach is aggressive, yet pragmatic. In each case, we weigh the likely benefits to our clients against projected legal costs, and recommend practical strategies that will yield the best net results in inherently difficult situations.
The Bankruptcy Group’s attorneys have broad experience in all types of litigation, real estate and transactional matters that involve financially distressed situations. That expertise, combined with the Firm’s competitive pricing structure, enables the Bankruptcy Group to consistently deliver high-value legal services to its clients in insolvency-related matters.